|Asim Health Center|
|Asim Health Center | Contact Us | Remedy Usage Instructions | Patient Input Form | Published Articles | About Diseases | Useful Tips | English | Urdu | Hindi | Punjabi | Gujrati | Online Consultation|
Using homeopathic remedies for undeveloped (small) breasts or for breast enhancement is a very helpful way along with the elimination of toxins from the lymph glands. It also helps to prevent breast cancer. Homeopathic remedies may work slowly but very effectively without the fear of any side effects. If you are using the homeopathic remedies for undeveloped breasts, breast massage is also necessary along with the use of remedies to increase the circulation of blood. Grapefruits, Oranges, and other Citrus fruits assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts .Whether your interest is to give yourself a breast massage, or to give a breast massage to someone else, you ought to know that the reason behind massaging the breasts is it helps the body to get rid of toxins from the lymph glands. It also helps to bring essential nutrients to the breast tissues. There are certain homeopathic remedies which increase the absorption of the nutrients in the body. Breast massage is one of the best things that you can do for your breasts to increase circulation of the lymphatic fluid in the breasts and to help promote breast health. Many people think there is a relationship between women's susceptibility to malignant breast disease and poor circulation in the breasts. And that massage, could help women to maintain and promote breast health.
Things you’ll need:
1. Prepare everything that you will need before beginning, including having a towel that you can place under your neck.2. Lay down on a flat comfortable surface and get relaxed. Take several deep breaths before beginning.
3. Moisten your finger tips with a few drops of oil and then using the tips of your fingers; gently and slowly smooth the skin away from the nipple of the breast. Do not press down as this could flatten the vessels in your breast and stop the flow of toxins and fluids.
4. Next, massage the breast with a kneading motion, gently using pressing and lifting movements.
5. Gently use your fingers to twist the breast in a counterclockwise and clockwise direction, being careful not to put too much tension on the breast.
6. Continue like this for about 15 minutes or until you feel ready to stop.
7. Congratulations you've just given a breast massage!
Medical Disclaimer: The information is not intended to replace a personal relationship with a qualified health care professional nor is it intended as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.